Helwig@Dusk is back!
Our popular summer series is back with a few changes!
H@D will now take place the 3rd Friday of each month May-September.
H@D is no longer every Friday!
Please read the details for H@D carefully:
- Doors open at 5:00pm. Dinner is available for purchase and served 5:30-7:30pm, and music plays from 6:30-9:00pm.
- Wine is available for purchase by the glass or bottle throughout the evening (non-alcoholic beverages will also be available).
- During this gorgeous time of year, the evening will be enjoyed in our beautiful outdoor Pavilion. LET'S HAVE SOME FUN!
- Dinner menu will include outdoor grill options, pizzas from our Tuscan-inspired brick wood-fired oven (meat, veggie, and gluten-free options available) and salad. On extremely hot evenings, The Kitchen will alter the menu at their discretion.
- Reservation Only
- Cover Charge: $10 per person (plus processing fee)
- If space available, At-the-Door Price: $15 per person
- Wine Club Members Cover Charge: $5 per person (plus processing fee) for you and 2 guests. Your access code for the discount is available to you in the email invitation you received.
Helwig@Dusk Band Line-Up
May 20th: Wasted Space - SOLD OUT!
June 17th: The Bongo Furys - SOLD OUT!
July 15th: ShirlJAM
August 19th: The NoBS
September 16th: Rhythm Vandals
- Open seating reinstated, arrive early if you would like to sit in a specific location (doors open at 5pm).
- If you have a party of 10-16 guests, please name the party in the "Special Instructions" box when checking out through CellarPass. Large group seating preferences are not guaranteed. All seating is open and first come, first seated.
- You do not need to bring any chairs as we have accommodations for seating for the Helwig at Dusk series.
- We do not allow outside food, spirits, marijuana recreational or medicinal, or anyone under the age of 21.
- Cancellations will be given a refund up to 7 days prior to event; cancellations made within 6 days are non-refundable.