Helwig Wine Club Terms and Conditions
Helwig Wine Club Members will enjoy the following benefits:
- Shipments: 4 consecutive shipments per year consisting of 3 bottles of wine per shipment. Our shipments are released and billed in the months of February, May, August and November. Your credit card will be charged the club member price for the three bottles, plus tax and shipping (if applicable). Our average release prices vary from $70 to $80 plus tax per 3 bottle release.
- Bottle Discount: 15% (online or at the tasting room).
- Case Discount: 20%
- Merchandise Discount: 10%
- Food Discount: Enjoy 20% off entrees on Wednesday's only at the Kitchen @ Helwig
- Current Release Tasting: Complimentary for the Member plus 2 guests.
- Private Tasting Room: Once per year, you may enjoy a Private Tasting Room experience for up to 10 people during regular business hours. Reservation required. No food is allowed. This complimentary benefit is not applicable for after hours events, Helwig@Dusk or concerts. For an additional site fee, the Private Tasting Room may be booked for after hours or a special event.
- Wine & Food Pairing Experience: Members will receive a special per guest pricing of $30 per person for the Member plus 2 guests - unlimited visits. Additional guest pricing is $40 per person. Minimum of 10 people. Reservations required.
- Helwig@Dusk: $5 discount for Member plus 2 guests - unlimited events. Reservations required.
- Cave Tours: No charge for the Member plus 2 guests - unlimited visits. Reservations required.
- Exclusive Wines: Yes.
- Large Group Policy: For all groups of 6 or more, we do require reservations. If applicable, the benefits above will apply. When the number in the group exceeds the benefit allotment, additional guests will be charged standard rates.
- Cancellation Policy: Members may cancel at any time after receipt of their 2nd consecutive release. If a member cancels prior to the 2nd release then any previous discounts received will be reversed and charged to the card on file. During Wine Club release processing, if a Member's card is declined more than 4 times, the membership will automatically be canceled until payment of the current shipment is received and all information is updated. Upon cancellation, all activity, benefits, discounts and Wine Club events will be discontinued immediately. A canceled membership may be reactivated after a period of 3 months. If a former Member would like to reactivate within the 3 month period, they may purchase the previously skipped Wine Club release to immediately resume full Wine Club benefits. Please note that the Wine Club subscription will continue until canceled. It is the member's responsibility to cancel the subscription when they choose to do so.
- Pick Up Policy: For Members who have chosen to have their Wine Club wines held for pick up, your wine will be available for pick up during regular business hours any day after the scheduled release date and will be held up to 1 year. Wines not picked up after 1 year will be shipped at the Member's expense (the 4th shipment will be sent out with the past 3). If you would like a friend or family member to pick up your shipment, an authorization email needs to be sent to our Wine Club Manager verifying that you have given permission to that person to sign for the shipment.
- Shipping Policy and Details: For Members who have chosen to have their Wine Club wines shipped, the amount that shows up on your credit card statement will include the cost of packing and shipping. Amador Wine Shipping will be sending the tracking number to your email address that we have on file. Just as a friendly reminder, due to federal regulations an adult of 21 years of age must be present to sign and receive the package. Shipping rates will vary by state. For detailed shipping rates, please contact us. If the recipient of the wine will not be at home during regular business hours, we highly recommend sending the order to a commercial or business address where the package can be received and signed for. Orders containing alcohol cannot be left on a doorstep, sent to a P.O. Box or left with someone under the age of 21. If no one is available for delivery, two additional attempts will be made. If the package is not received or picked up and returned to us, there will be an additional shipping charge to resend the package.
- Skipping Shipments Policy: A Member may choose to skip a shipment after they have received their 2nd consecutive release. If a shipment is skipped, all activity, benefits, discounts and Wine Club events will be suspended for one month after the payment processing date and will be reactivated the Monday following. A Member may only skip one shipment per year.
These extraordinary wines are available in very limited quantities and will quickly sell out! Please verify and update all of your membership billing information, credit card number and expiration date so that you don’t miss out. Please also be sure to check your account and verify that you have chosen your preferred method of delivery, be it “Hold for Pick Up’ or “Ship To”. You may log in to your membership account at any time to update any needed information.
Please note: Wine Club Memberships are non-transferable and only apply to the individual or their spouse that is listed on the member account. The Member must be present to receive any benefits, discounts and/or to attend any Wine Club exclusive events. A married couple is considered a single membership and will receive one set of membership benefits per couple. Based on verification of identity, spouses may enjoy all benefits, discounts and Wine Club exclusive events. All benefits, discounts and Wine Club exclusive events apply to the name listed on the account and are not redeemable by any other family members, household members or friends. If a membership is canceled, all activity, benefits, discounts and Wine Club events are discontinued immediately. During Wine Club shipment processing if your card is declined more than 4 times your membership will automatically be canceled until payment of the current shipment is received and all information is updated.
Thank you for choosing to be a part of Helwig Winery. We look forward to seeing you often! Shall you have any questions or may need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Helwig Vineyards & Winery