Tickets on sale now!
Scroll down to purchase today for the 2021 summer season
2021 Concert Series
Scroll down for general concert information
August 21st, 2021 7:00pm - Blood, Sweat & Tears
An unforgettable experience of the band's powerhouse hits!
- General Admission: $79
- Wine Club Admission: $74
- Pre-Concert BBQ Dinner: $35 - SOLD OUT
NEW DATE: September 18, 2021 7:30pm - Starship featuring Mickey Thomas
An evening with one of the most iconic rock bands from the 80's!
- General Admission: $69
- Wine Club Admission: $64
- Pre-Concert BBQ Dinner: $35 - SOLD OUT!
Pre-Concert BBQ Dinner
Ticket Price: $35
The Kitchen@Helwig is offering a pre-concert BBQ dinner (vegetarian option available) for pre-purchase. Perks with the dinner ticket price includes:
- Beat the rush! BBQ dinner ticket holders come 50 minutes earlier than General Admission ticket holders,
- Get a better parking spot and set up your chairs and/or blankets in the amphitheater, then;
- Join the party in our Outdoor Pavilion to enjoy live music provided by Tony Quinn, a pre-concert BBQ dinner, and wine for purchase by the glass and/or bottle.
Live music with Tony Quinn
Food Concessions for General Admission ticket holders available at all concerts:
Shuttle services will be provided for guests of:
- Far Horizon 49'er RV Resort, Plymouth (800) 339-6981 - operated by Far Horizons 49'er RV Resort
Lodging options (click on link for more information and to book your stay):
PRE-CONCERT BBQ DINNER NOTICE:
- Admission requires purchased Concert Ticket
- Gates open at 5:00pm for Pre-Concert BBQ ticket holders, BBQ served at 5:30pm
- Meet in Outdoor Pavilion
GENERAL ADMISSION NOTICE:
- Gates open at 5:50pm (do not come prior unless you have purchased the Pre-Concert BBQ Dinner), concert begins at 7:30pm (7:00pm for 8/21 concert), winery access gates close at 8:00pm (7:30pm for 8/21 concert)
- Concert run time: approximately 80 minutes
- Low back beach chairs and blankets in tiered sections
- Regular height chairs will be provided on ground level on a first come basis
- NO outside food, spirits, marijuana (recreational or medicinal), or pets
- NO one under the age of 21
- Wine sold by the glass and the bottle
- Drinking water available
- Ticket includes TossWare reusable plastic wine glass
- All ticket sales are FINAL, NO REFUNDS are available